1. Ability Scores are rolled 3d6 each, in order. You can ditch the set and roll a new set if you don't like what you get.
2. Demihuman level limits. Multiclass if you want to keep up over the long haul.
3. Infravision, not nightvision.
4. Characters start at 1st level.
5. Dungeons mean: need light sources, need henchmen to carry light sources, having henchmen eaten by wandering monsters if you waste time.
6. You get XP for treasure.
7. No cavalier, barbarian or drow PCs.
8. Magic items should never be available for purchase. Except for potions and scrolls.
[Faith Corps] Rebelling Out of 2016
1 year ago